Some sponsorships slots are still available! Sign up below today!
Thank you to our Sponsors for Cornerstones of Trust 2018!Diamond Sponsor Platinum & Gold Sponsors
Speaker Reception Sponsor
For current sponsors, please see our Sponsor FAQ
Year after year, the Cornerstones of Trust Conference delivers stimulating keynotes, valuable content, unique insights, and extensive opportunities to network and exchange ideas. Since 2001 this conference has been bringing focused topics to our member community.
Cornerstones of Trust acts as a catalyst to bring together the Northern California security community for an ongoing exchange of ideas that address the needs, interests, and issues of trust that security practitioners and managers are experiencing today. We encourage contrarian thinkers and practitioners on the front-line to network and share experiences.
Sponsoring and exhibiting at the Cornerstones of Trust Conference provides your company with the opportunity to engage with these security professionals. They are actively learning and evaluating the best that the security industry has to offer. Our attendees expect the best information to help them succeed at work and advance in their careers.
Our Diamond and Platinum Sponsors have preffered locations at the conference. The Gold Sponsor Exhibition Hall will be held in the East Ballroom at the Crowne Plaza, Foster City, CA.
Top Reasons to Exhibit
- Security Solution Showcase: concurrent exhibition hall for sponsors
- Intimate setting: 250 to 300 attendees, sponsorship limited to 36 exhibitors max
- Qualified attendees: CISO's, CSO's, Directors, Managers of IT and Security practitioners
- Driven interactions: dedicated Exhibition time with passport incentives
- Extended networking: post-event reception with give-away prizes
Become a Sponsor
Exhibitors have the opportunity to directly communicate with, and demonstrate products and services to an increasing number of qualified information security professionals who attend the event each year.
Three levels available: Diamond, Platinum, Gold
- Prime Location in the Foyer
- Suitable for a 10' booth or up to a 20' booth
- One – 8x20 booth space with two 6' tables and four chairs
- Preffered Promotion at Breakfast, Luncheon, Morning Break, Afternoon Break, Networking Reception, Attendee Bags
- Preferred location in Foyer
- Suitable for a 10' booth
- One - 8x16 booth space with two 6' tables and four chairs
- Promoted at one or more Breakfast, Luncheon, Morning Break, Afternoon Break, Networking Reception, Attendee Bags
- Located in the Exhibit Hall
- Suitable for Table Tops only (no 10' booths)
- One - 8x8 booth space with one 6' table and two chairs
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.